Welcome to your Source for Odd and Usual but Practical Information!

Why doesn't man always enjoy the same poise, serenity and peace that the Universe enjoys?

The mighty tides of the ocean ebb and flow twice daily in perfect rhythm and harmony. The stars and planets race through space at terrific speeds, yet they are always in their proper place.

Why is that true? Why do so many things in nature live harmoniously and successfully while man will so often experience confusion, anxiety, and fear?

ANSWER.

Hello. My name is Ter Scott. I'm the Life & Legacy Coach. How would you like to live your life "on track", with both wisdom and balance? You can you know. Why not take me up on my special offer. (This offer may be removed at any time, so I apologize in advance if you read this and it is expired).

I use a track which I've personally developed, which I call the Major 8. When you are doing well in all 8 areas you have balance. Let's discuss where you are in these 8 areas. To get a free phone session with me, simply purchase my newest (PDF Version) of my book, 31 Days of Cosmos' Wisdom and you'll also receive details on scheduling your call.

*When you purchase your copy of 31 Days of Cosmos' Wisdom, be sure to request your no-fee 30-minute phone session: https://answersfromcosmos.blogspot.com/2019/04/get-31-days-of-cosmos-wisdom-at-half.html

People who read this were also interested in:

Fall asleep tonight to the affirmation: I am Healed Healthy Whole video on Youtube. Do you know someone who needs healing? Play this video in the background while they are awake, or asleep. It is on Youtube here.

Manifestation Magic

7 Day Prayer Miracle



No comments:

Post a Comment