Welcome to your Source for Odd and Usual but Practical Information!

TurboTax, please improve your system, and have longer business hours...

As an entrepreneur, I don't have regular hours where I can access TurboTax and I need to complete my taxes when I can. This morning I started my taxes with TurboTax and all went well until I tried updating my password.

I got locked out.
I wasn't able to talk to a human.
I wasn't able to contact via a message box or email.



So I did what I could do, not maliciously in any way because I love TurboTax (this is my 8th year!). I posted this on Facebook:

Turbo Tax, please, I hope you are watching social media and see this. I was trying to change my password and you have 3 boxes; the third being another "confirmation". The first two worked and the third kept coming up as "incorrect".

I wanted to let someone know that this would not have been the case if I was able to see what I was typing when typing, instead of the ".....". Now I'm locked out for 15 minutes. That is bad, very bad.

Then did a search and I tried using your "contact page" and your box doesn't allow for enough characters to explain my situation. When I enter a one-word message, I get a page that states that you open at 9 a.m. Pacific time. Right now it is 5:28 a.m. Central time and doing taxes online is all about convenience; I can not be at my computer during YOUR office hours.

My suggestion is that you have some staff available 24 hours around the clock, at least during the month of April. This is my 8th year with Turbo Tax and I love the ease of use but this is not. Please improve your system.

Now I continue my day without moving forward on my taxes. I will try again late tonight or early tomorrow morning; after and before TurboTax opens :(

No comments:

Post a Comment