Welcome to your Source for Odd and Usual but Practical Information!

+++ Attention musicians. +++ "I paid $24 and totally love it. Worth every penny. Now they give it away for free. Don't miss out on this."


Here's something that is totally free and if you write music, you'll love it. (And, if you want to know when I publish more stuff like this be sure to sign up with the "Let Me Know" box somewhere on this page).



This is for real; I just got mine. Also, to let you know, I'm not making any money on this product. I just thought it was awesome they are doing this and I wanted to let my regular readers know about it. Remember, if you want to know about other things like this (whatever is on my mind) be sure to sign up somewhere on this page at the "Let Me Know" box.

Oh, and to get this offer CLICK HERE soon cuz it expires September 8th. (Another reason why you want to sign up for the "Let Me Know" option!!! 

Got something worthy to share? Let Me Know, using the contact us box on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment