Welcome to your Source for Odd and Usual but Practical Information!

Are you dreading going to work on Monday?



Happy Sunday! 




Are you sitting in your living room, bedroom or somewhere in your home, 
dreading going to work tomorrow because... 

You hate your job
You dislike the commute
You hate your boss
You dislike your coworkers

????

Are you thinking

you are underpaid, 
underappreciated and 
underemployed; 

meaning that you could be experiencing
more of your potential? 

Do you desire real work and life balance with a career
that you can really make a difference with? 

My name is Terry (Ter) Scott and I'm happy and proud to be an outside sales rep for this fine organization. Every morning I get up and look forward to helping small businesses keep their doors open and create jobs by simply being aware of laws and issues which could severely affect their business and show them that by joining other likeminded business owners in their community, state and in the entire USA, that together we make a difference. 

NFIB is looking for outside membership reps (along with other positions) in many areas of the USA. You manage your own area but you get tons of help when you need it and the pay and benefits are really good. 

Plus, I've never seen a position where I have this kind of flexibility; of work and life balance. 

I'm available to answer your questions and will direct you to NFIB HR with my recommendation after we chat. If you know of someone who should see this post, please share it with them. Please don't wait; your life could positively change today!  

Check us out on Glassdoor and get back to me today! 
Or, watch these videos ... 

What NFIB is doing... How NFIB Reps love what they do for small business... 


How NFIB Reps love what they do for small business...



(If you go directly to NFIB website, HR department, etc., please be sure to mention my name, 
Terry Scott (3A687) as your referral so I might be selected as your trainer!)

Like what you've seen? 
Call me using my number below and leave a message including your name, 
phone number, city and state, and the best time of day to return your call. 



No comments:

Post a Comment