Welcome to your Source for Odd and Usual but Practical Information!

I received Discount Prescription Cards in the mail; but I won't use them. Here's why.


I just received four Free Prescription Savings Cards in the mail, for myself and three to share with others. Prescription discount cards are great because when used, we can save a huge amount of money with each prescriptions and they can be used at nearly every pharmacy. 

But I won’t use these which I received in the mail. Here’s why.

I have something much better.

For about 10 years now, I’ve used and recommended the RxPrime card (formerly InCareRX), for several reasons. The biggest reason is because they are the only card which is HIPPA compliant and your information is not sold to any mailing list companies. And secondly, you save up to 90% (not 70 – 80%) on your prescriptions which is the most I’ve seen any card do for us. I’ve used this card, by friends and family use the card and I always get great comments.  

Please watch, like and share this video so more people will see it. Thanks in advance. 



Here are several ways you can get your free card.

You can actually copy and print the card shown in this image, carry it with you and take this to your next pharmacy visit.



You can visit the site and have your card emailed, texted to you or you can download your card. 

And for my business clients, I’m offering something you cannot get anywhere else; a sheet of    business card sized cards that you can print from your office copier. The reverse side is blank so you can print your own message like your company name, etc. Then give them to your employees, clients, prospects, friends and family. 

VISIT HERE TO DOWNLOAD SHEET OF 10 CARDS TO PRINT from your office computer. 

Why use another free prescription discount card when we beat them 70 out of 100 times and don’t share or sell any information?

  • Patients: Your information is not shared or sold, we don’t require your information!
  • Prescribers: Your information is not shared or sold!
  • Pharmacies: Your information is not shared or sold!
  • Pets: Works on all FDA approved Medications!
Yes, this card even works for you pet visits! 

If you have any questions, please visit the site and get your answers today.

No comments:

Post a Comment