Welcome to your Source for Odd and Usual but Practical Information!

How Many Upside-Down Christmas Trees did you find in the video?

If you are reading this, you must have seen the 
Wacky Christmas tree video
Did you like it? I had fun with it. 

So what is your count of the number of upside-down trees? 
If you counted 3, you are right: 




Regardless of whether you counted 1, 2, 3 or more, everyone gets the card. I love this card; it really works. Print it, trim to size and carry in your wallet or purse and present it when you purchase your prescriptions. The same card works for all in your family. To use it, first, have the pharmacy clerk tell you how much the cost of your meds are and then ask them to run the card. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I know that I am every time I use it! 


For more details on the card, visit: www.terscott.com/incarerx 

No comments:

Post a Comment